Welcome to the recorded website tour of the AAMC Careers in Medicine® (CiM) program.
This video includes
- a description of the four-phase career-planning process
- an overview of the resources in each of the four phases
- guidance for navigating the structure of the CiM website
After watching this video, you should be able to
- describe the CiM four-phase career-planning process
- navigate the CiM website
- access resources relevant to you in your career-planning journey
Captions. Click the CC icon to enable captions.
Speed. To adjust the speed of the video, click the Settings gear icon, then click Speed to choose a playback speed ranging from .5x (half speed) to 2.0x (double speed).
Chapters. The video is organized into chapters so you can view the part(s) of the website tour most relevant to you. Click the Chapters icon to navigate the video.
About CiM: Research, Theory, and Application
00:00 – 05:04
CiM Website Tour: Phase 1 Understand Yourself
05:04 – 10:50
CiM Website Tour: Phase 2 Explore Options
10:50 – 15:04
CiM Website Tour: Phase 3 Choose Your Specialty
15:04 – 16:50
CiM Website Tour: Phase 4 Prepare for Residency
16:50 – 19:43
CiM Website Tour: Quick Links
19:43 – 20:56
After watching the video, determine your next steps in your career-planning journey.