If you are having issues accessing CiM, please ensure you are attempting to sign in using the email address associated with your AAMC Account. This may be a third-party email address (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo) or an undergraduate email address likely used to take the MCAT® Exam or apply to medical school using AMCAS®, if applicable. If, after attempting to sign in, you are not successful, follow the instructions below:
If you are unable to access CiM for any reason, please read through the Account Help page for common issues.
If your issue is not listed, scroll to the “Need additional assistance?” section on the Account Help page. Answer the two questions, then click View Contact Options. Then complete the entire form (required and non-required fields). In the "How can we help you?" text box, provide the additional information outlined below. Click Submit.
Note: Completing all form fields and providing the additional information outlined below will allow us to process your request more quickly.
Additional information (copy and paste into the “How can we help you?” text box):
- Reason for inquiry (e.g., unable to access CiM, no longer have access to the email associated with my AAMC account, cannot remember the email address associated with my AAMC Account)
- All email addresses you may be using to create an account (e.g., MCAT® registration) including your undergraduate email address and any third-party email address (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo)
- First semester of medical school (start month/year)
- Current year in medical school
- Expected graduation date (end month/year)
- Medical school name (spelled out) and indicate regional campus location, if applicable
- If you no longer have access to the email associated with your AAMC Account, please indicate the email address you would like to be associated with your account.